Clever Ways To Repurpose and Upcycle Old Stuff




#Repurpose | I sat down this morning browsing through my favorite ways to repurpose and upcycle old stuff from past DIY projects. I have way more repurposing and upcycling DIY projects that I thought I had! Just browsing through the different ways I found to reuse old items got me ready to start creating something new. But...Read More »
to Continue Reading......


House Tour of a Custom Modern Farmhouse
#ModernFarmhouse | Enjoy a House Tour of a Minnesota Custom Modern Farmhouse. Get an inside virtual tour of a beautifully designed Modern Farmhouse for inspiration or to buy!
read more...

2019 Exterior Paint Favorites From Benjamin Moore
#BenjaminMoore | Things are warming up in 2019, here are our favorite Benjamin Moore exterior paints for the year. Kendall charcoal, balboa mist, hale navy, and many more.
read more...


Our exterior spring home tour
#Spring | A tour of our Modern Craftsman style exterior in spring!
read more...

Bed Spindle Candle Holders
#Candle | Today’s bed spindle candle holders use the last bit of salvaged pieces from my $15 bargain. Have you ever looked at something and saw something else? I’m not talking about that big party night with too much to drink, I’m talking creatively. I found the best old headboard a while ago and have been making...Read More »
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog